Soak your way to better skin
Bath Stories collection.
Here at Forest Flames, we believe that baths should be an absolute celebration of self. A reward for a job well done, for the multiple roles we juggle, for the challenges we face, and especially for not punching someone in the face! (You know you've wanted to!) It is a 'reset' before you can go back to all the BS and keep your sanity. Dedicate time to just 'be' and soak into a truly sensory experience.
We recommend you take a warm shower before your bath (and tackle all the cleaning of parts and shampooing). This will open up your pores and you will also be too relaxed to care afterward.
All bath salts come with preserved botanicals (in true Forest Flames fashion) and are made with a combination of epsom salts, Himalayan salt, baking soda and essential oils.
- See: Brace yourself as you will be on an endorphin high the moment you pour the salts into your bath. The pretty petals combined with the scented salts mixed in with the warm water will get you naked in no time! Throw in a handful of our luxurious bath milk and you will want a second date!
- Hear: Listen to the echo of the running water, or tune in to the drip from the tap. Set your intentions while you sink into the gloriousness of our well-balanced mix of salts, oils, and preserved botanicals.
- Smell: Deep breaths in as you take in the ambience. Reflect on how you feel with each aroma your mind identifies while you soak in the essential oils. Light a Forest Flames candle for additional aromatherapy.
- Touch: Cosy yourself into the depth of the bath and feel the embrace of the warm water against your skin. You may choose to gently exfoliate your skin using our handmade detachable loofah (and trust me this brush goes places you may not have exfoliated before!)
- Taste: Enjoy a chocolate (or two) or select a hand-crafted flowering tea bulb from our 'Thespian Tea' Collection, included free with every Bath Stories order. Make sure you make your selection before checkout.
- Lavender and Rose: This incredibly relaxing mix will help you shake off the day while you migrate to a calm, peaceful state of mind. The rosebuds and petals, while scenting the bathwater will also work wonders on your skin. Also, you will be so giddy with excitement at just how beautiful your bath looks! Cleopatra much?
- Eucalyptus and Chamomile: The invigorating aroma of eucalyptus combined with the soothing properties of chamomile will not only ease your sinuses but keep you feeling rested; perfect before bedtime. Zzzzz.
- Jasmine and Orange: Packed with goodness to restore the moisture balance in your skin, Jasmine is often used to tackle dryness and increase your skin's elasticity. This is combined with the uplifting effect of sweet orange perfect to calm nerves or to de-stress. Oh my!
At the end of your bath rinse, towel dry, and moisturise immediately to lock in the hydration in your skin. Make sure you use a sieve for the botanicals before draining the bath. We recommend you spreading the wet botanicals flat on a towel. Once dry store them in an air-tight container for your next bath. Discard after the second use. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Why not try a mix of milk with your bath salts? Add a handful of Forest Flames bath milk for additional moisturising benefits.
Shop now at www.forestflames.com