This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use this information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that your are happy with any changes. By using our website, you're agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
Definitions and interpretations
- Data - collectively all information that you submit to Forest Flames Ltd. via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Cookies - a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
- Data protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
- GDPR - the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
- Forest Flames Ltd., We or Us - Forest Flames Ltd., a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12862318 whose registered office is at Dasa Accountancy Ltd 7th Floor, 54-58 Elizabeth House, High Street, London, HA8 7EJ;
- UK and EU Cookie Law - the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
- User or you - any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Forest Flames Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Forest Flames Ltd. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website - the website that you are currently using, www.forestflames.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Forest Flames Ltd. is the "data controller". This means that Forest Flames Ltd. determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
Type of information we collect
How we collect information?
Why we collect this information?
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How we store, use, share and disclose this information?
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
How we communicate with site visitors
- To provide a great experience for our visitors and customers. Cookies enable us to improve customer experience while using the website and may help us improve our range of products. Forest Flames Ltd. has carefully chosen essential cookies for this and has taken steps to ensure that customer privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of our platform.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
Cookies we use and the purpose
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?s=cookies&r=5&as=s
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
How can a user unsubscribe from our mailing list or close your account with us
Follow the unsubscribe link from any emails you receive, or simply mark an email as spam. This should automatically remove you from the subscriber list. If you need further help with this please drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.