Luxury Bath Soak: Honey & Milk
Bathe like an Egyptian with this luxurious mix of honey and milk, a recipe that will leave your skin soft and super hydrated! This organic milk bath is fragrance-free and is suitable for sensitive skin and for those with various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
Please carry out a patch test before first use.
We highly recommend mixing in a few handfuls with our bath salts for a wonderful multisensory experience.
- Refill pouch (approx. 500g)
- Refill pouch (approx. 500g) with 'Moisturising Milks' jar & spoon
- Luxury Bath Soak: Honey & Milk
- Fragrance: None
- Made with organic Sri Lankan coconut milk, honey, cornflour, colloidal oatmeal
- Package dimensions: 30cm x 18cm
- Package weight (approx.): 500g
- Storage: store in an airtight container in a cool dry place
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Moisturing Milks Jar
- Material: Borosilicate glass, Bamboo, Silicone
- Not to be used in the microwave/dishwasher
- The jar comes with an attached spoon holder and bamboo wooden spoon
- Intended use for storing the Bath Soak from Forest Flames 'Bath Stories' Collection
- Vegan Friendly
Directions of use
We recommend you take a warm shower before your bath (and tackle all the cleaning of parts and shampooing). This will open up your pores ready for your bath.
Run your bath as you would normally while mixing in the milk under running water (two handfuls is plenty although this depends on your preference). Empty the preserved botanicals into your bath and take a moment to yourself before you get your phone out to make an Instagram! You are now ready for your milk bath.
During your bath, you may choose to gently exfoliate your skin using our handmade detachable loofah (this baby goes places you may not have exfoliated before!).
At the end of your bath rinse, towel dry, and moisturise immediately to lock in the hydration in your skin.
All our bath products are made from natural ingredients. While it is highly unlikely to cause irritation we highly recommend that you carry out a patch test before your first use.
We especially recommend this if you suffer from any skin conditions or have particularly sensitive skin.
Consult your doctor before using if pregnant or breastfeeding
Make sure you use a mesh sieve plug to capture any residue before draining the bath.
Moisturising Milks Jar:
Store in a cool dry place in an airtight container. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Place on a flat surface. Keep away from children/pets. Wet wipe to clean.
Following these instructions will enable you to safely enjoy our products.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in our shop that are exactly the same.