Forest Candle: Marigold (3 Wick)
The perfect candle for the ultimate candle lover, the 'let's light a candle before bed timers', the ones that go through candles faster than you can spell C-A-N-D- It's L-E by the way. This one is for them, the last forever candle!
Introduce the essence of nature in your home with these beautiful hand-poured scented soy wax candles. They feature a handful of sunny marigold flowers from the forests in Latvia and are truly inspired by the wild! These candles are scented with a natural marigold fragrance and will brighten up any dull space.
- Scented candle
- Decorated with: Marigold flowers
- Made with 100% soy wax - Keep away from direct sunlight
- Single cotton wick for a longer and cleaner burn
- Handmade; Freestanding candle
- Burn time (approx.): 70 hrs
- Product dimensions: 13cm x 11.5cm; 1.5kg
- Vegan Friendly
Before lighting any candle, ensure it is stable and away from any drafts or opened windows. Keep the candle away from the reach of children and any pets.
- Use a wick trimmer to trim the wick of your candle to a 1/2 inch before lighting your candle for the first time; and each time after.
- Ensure the first burn reaches the edges of the candle preventing your candle from developing memory rings for future burns.
- Do not burn your candle for more than a few hours at a time and allow it to cool down to room temperature before the next light.
- Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish your light. Do not blow the flames out as this may damage your candle.
- You may choose to use a coaster or tray for the wax dripping from a free-standing candle.
Do not leave unattended.
Following these instructions will enable you to safely enjoy our products.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade.
Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in our shop that are exactly the same.